- University of Cologne (First State Exam 1991)
- Legal Training in the district of the State Supreme Court of Cologne with delegations to The Hague/Netherlands and Athens/Greece (Second State Exam 1994)
- Admitted to practice in Germany in 1995 (Qualified German Rechtsanwalt)
- Rechtsanwälte Hecker, Werner & Himmelreich, Cologne (1995-1996)
- Rechtsanwälte Anhäuser, Unger, Eckl & Bergien, Karlsruhe (1997-1999)
- Certified Employment Law Specialist since 1999
- Avocado Rechtsanwälte Frankfurt (former Schmidt-Sibeth, Heisse, Weisskopf, Kursawe/ARCON Lawyers), building up the Labor Law Practice in Frankfurt/Main, Partner since 2005 and Co-Head of the national Practice Group Labor Law (2000-2007)
- Heymann & Partner since 2007
Selected fields of activity: Antidiscrimination Law, Arbitration Board Proceedings, Employment Contracts, Employment Benefit Schemes, Labor Law related Litigation, Outsourcing Measures, Private Equity Deal related Labor Law, Reconciliation of Interests and Social Compensation Plans, Service Agreements of Board Members of Public Limited Liability Companies, Service Agreements of Managing Directors of Private Limited Liability Companies, Supply of Temporary Employees, Termination of Employment Relationships, Transfer of Business and Plant Closures, Whistleblowing, Working Time Schemes, Works Agreements, Works Council Law
- Member of the Frankfurt Anwaltsverein e.V.
- Member of the Deutscher Anwaltsverein e.V.
- Member of the Employment Law Labor Group of the Deutscher Anwaltsverein